We address questions like:
- How do people feel about using a donor?
- Will a donor conceived baby feel like mine?
- Should I use a known or anonymous donor?
- Surrogacy - what do I need to consider?
- When and how to tell your child they are donor conceived
- What about half siblings?
- Can I choose the child I adopt?
- Should I tell my child they are adopted?
- Should I go for an open or closed adoption?
- What should I consider when adopting a child of a different culture?
- What extra challenges will I face adopting as a single parent?
- Do gay parents face extra challenges adopting?
If you find yourself contemplating adoption or the use of a donor and / or surrogate, this booklet is for you.